Each box contains 100 gloves (50 pairs). Boone Hearth is happy to bring you these all-purpose work, kitchen, and craft gloves! They are made out of allergy-free nitrile, a less irritating alternative to latex. You can feel safe and comfortable wearing these gloves to complete tasks that pose a challenge to other types of safety gloves. These ultra-flexible gloves do not get in the way of your dexterity or your ability to feel what you’re holding. The textured fingertips and puncture-resistant nitrile provide additional security.
Nitrile gives you the feel and flexibility of latex gloves with evenmore comfort and durability. It’s cheaper too! These gloves slide on easily, no powder necessary. They are FDA approved for contact with food, making them perfect for grilling or cafeteria work. The black nitrile looks professional and does not show dirt.
These gloves were designed for maximum functionality and ease of use.The fingertips are lightly textured for extra dexterity but your sense of touch is never impeded. The puncture-resistant material is resistant to chemicals and abrasives that corrode other types of gloves.
- Available in Small (3 1/8″ across the palm), Medium (3 1/2″), Large (3 7/8″), and X-Large (4 3/16″). Excellent stretch, comfort, and fit.
- 5 – 5.5 mil thick.
- Heat, chemical, and puncture resistant. Powder-free.
- Does not impede sense of touch. Textured fingerprints. Latex and allergy-free. Non-sterile.
- Accurate fit. FDA compliant. USDA accepted.
- Industrial grade. Puncture resistant.